- Ashton- He says this the day you guys start dating.
- Calum- When radio hosts were talking about how hot you were.
- Luke- When you both are on holiday together.
- Michael- When you go out on a breakfast date.
- 1st September
- 22nd August
Asked by: Anonymous
Hi, thanks for your request however I do not write prompts like this because I know a lot of people struggle with this and it can be very triggering. I hope you understand :) If you guys ever need someone to talk to, please message me off anon & I will answer privately.
On another note sorry for my lack of posting school has started and I have been stressed with 3 AP classes. I will try to post as often as I can, I love you guys :)
- 22nd August
- Ashton- You were looking through the most recent meet and greet photos and feeling pretty shitty about yourself. Ashton was kissing and hugging all these girls who in your opinion were ten times more gorgeous than you could ever dream of being. And you felt stupid for doing so but you started to tear up.”Babe? What’s wrong?” Ashton asked puzzled as he walked into the room. ”Nothing.” You reply instantly wiping underneath your eyes, trying to play it off like you weren’t just crying. He sits down beside you and looks at your laptop, ”Why are you looking at these?” He questions and you just shrug your shoulders because honestly you didn’t even know. ”Please tell me what’s wrong.” He pleaded gently squeezing your thigh, you sigh ”All these girls love you and they’re so much prettier than me-” You start to explain but couldn’t finish because Ashton had smashed his lips to yours. He pulls away and whispers ”I have never met anyone more beautiful or more lovely to be around than you. You’re my world, okay?” You just nod unable to form words before kissing him again.
- Calum- You and Calum had been walking around L.A earlier enjoying his day off and the paps had not failed to snap pictures of the two of you. You were now currently looking through them on twitter and seeing what people had to say. Mostly how horrible you looked, which you couldn’t deny, you had thrown your hair up in a bun and weren’t wearing any make-up. The tweets kept pouring in, some wondering why Calum was dating you, others saying you should kill yourself. You bury your face in your hands, your cheeks are wet, you hadn’t even realized you’d started crying. You walk out of the cramped bedroom of your hotel room, into the living area where Calum was planted on the couch. He sees you and instantly comes rushing to your side pulling you into his embrace, you melt in his arms, feeling so safe. ”Why do you even like me?” You question sobbing into his shoulder, his hand starts rubbing up and down your back ”What? Why wouldn’t I?!” He responds perplexed. ”Your fans all think I’m ugly and you could do so much better and-” you explain wailing, but Calum stops you putting his finger to your lips. ”People who say shit like that aren’t fans of mine, because my real fans know that you’re perfect and I couldn’t find someone half as amazing as you are if I looked for a million years.”
- Luke- You recently watched an interview 5 Seconds of Summer had done the other day, and even though you didn’t want to be the jealous clingy girlfriend, that’s how you were feeling. They had asked Luke who his celebrity crush was and he instantly answered Mila Kunis. You couldn’t help but compare yourself to her, and in your eyes she just seemed so much better than you. You were even starting to worry she was better in Luke’s eyes. Your laptop starts ringing, it’s Luke of course calling for your daily Skype session, something you guys do when he’s on tour. ”Hey, what’s up?” He asks cheerfully, adjusting his fringe. ”Nothing, sup with you?” You reply half heartedly. His face scrunches in confusion”Y/N what’s wrong?” You sigh ”I feel so pathetic for being upset over this Luke.” You confess sheepishly, he reaches out toward the camera then drops his hand remembering he can’t touch you. ”Just tell me what’s going on.” He pleads in a low almost inaudible voice. ”When you said your girl crush was Mila Kunis, it just made me feel really insecure I know its stupid.” You explain looking down at your lap, not wanting to meet his eyes. ”Y/N you’re so beautiful, and the reason I didn’t say you were my crush is because you aren’t, you’re a girl I’m completely hand over heels for.”
- Michael- You were analyzing yourself in your full length mirror, picking out every notable flaw. After going shopping today and feeling ugly in absolutely everything you tried on, you could help but pick yourself apart when you got home. ”I’m so gross” You mumble to yourself as you pinch your love handles hoping it’d make them go away. ”Don’t ever say that about yourself.” Michael instructs sternly wrapping his arms around your waist. ”Its true.” You tell him miserably, hating yourself. He spins you around so your standing, face to face, his green eyes looking down at you. “Y/N you’re so irresistible, how can you not see that?” You smile slightly at how sweet he is, he grabs your hands and places them around his neck, then wraps his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him. You gently rock from one foot to the other as he starts to sing, ”I find your lips so kissable, and your kiss unmissable, your finger tips so touchable, and your eyes irresistible.”
- 27th July
- 20th July
- Ashton- You shift from one foot to the other ever so slightly, resting your foreheads against each other, he pulls you in closer to him.
- Calum- Whenever you dance with each other its whimsical, he always spins you around and makes you feel like a princess
- Luke- Luke doesn’t know how to dance so you just move with him, its care free and beautiful.
- Michael- Your dances together are like sunrise, its quiet, simple, but breath taking.
- 19th July
- Ashton- It’s four in the morning and your cellphone will not stop ringing, you groggily answer the phone not even bothering to check the caller ID. ”I hate you!” Ashton’s voice whines and you can tell he’s been crying, you instantly sit up in a panic ”Ash? Babe what’s wrong?!” You question fear washing over you ”How could Augustus die?! He and Hazel were perfect for each other!” He demands to know, you sigh ”Did you stay up all night reading TFIOS?” there is a pause ”Uh I don’t know, maybe?” He says nonchalantly ”Welcome to the life a of fangirl babe.”
- Calum- ”The movie makes so much more sense now!” Calum gushes to you, you just smile ”I told you it would! The books are always better than movies, you get so much more insight into what the character is feeling when you read.”He smiles at the way you get so passionate when you talk about things that are important to you. ”True, you just can’t comprehend what Katniss is truly going through in the movie because she isn’t narrating her struggles like in the book.” He adds feeling quite proud of himself for being able to hold a conversation about literature with you, since you were such a bookwork. ”Are you going to read Catching Fire?” He looks at you like that was the stupidest question he had ever heard ”Hell yeah!”
- Luke- ”So I finished that book you were telling me about.” Luke informs you as the two of you stayed wrapped up in each other’s arms on your sofa. ”Isn’t it great?” You ask peering up at his face, he smiles down at you ”Yeah I found a quote that describes us perfectly or at least in my opinion” That didn’t surprise you at all, Looking for Alaska was chalked full of beautiful quotes but you were excited to hear the one Luke thought you both related to. ”What is it?” ”If people were rain I was a drizzle and she was a hurricane.” He states simply, you move closer to his face and whisper ”Luke Hemmings you are anything but a drizzle” before kissing his lips passionately.
- Michael- ”I gave in to all the peer pressure and finally read the first Harry Potter book.” Michael admits to you over your dinner at Steak n’ Shake. You squeal because you are a huge potterhead and wished Michael was into the books as well. ”And?” You asked demandingly needing to know how he felt about the book that started it all. ”I mean that Potter kid is okay, I still don’t understand why he couldn’t be Australian.” He says shrugging, you laugh at how adorable he is. ”Are you going to read the rest?” ”I suppose I have to now that I wasted my time on the first one might as we see what happens.” he explains acting like he doesn’t care but you can tell he enjoyed reading it. ”Just admit your in love with the book babe!” You plea, he just smirks at you and whispers ”Never”
- 18th July
- Ashton- You both were in love with the ideas of tattoos and you decided you wanted your first ones to match. The ying yang was perfect because it represented how you guys worked together to balance each other out.
- Calum- On your two year anniversary you got these to show case what your mean to each other. Calum got the compass because you are what helps guide him through life and you got the anchor because Cal has been your rock keeping you grounded.
- Luke- You had been battling cancer all throughout you and Luke’s relationship. The day you were deemed cancer free you got these because it is the truth and neither of you wanted to forget how blessed you both are.
- Michael- You and Michael have countless talked about wanting to be covered in tattoos one day, so when Michael got back from tour you got these. You felt it truly captured the love you and Michael shared for each other as well as the music.
- 17th July
- Ashton- Your grandmother was suppose to take your little sister to see a movie, so you decided to invite Ash over seeing that you would have the house to yourself. But your grandmother came down with the flu so you were stuck with a hyper five year old. ”Hey babe I’m here.” Ashton announces as he strolls into your house without even knocking, something that had become so natural to you both. ”Are you (Y/N)’s boyfriend?” Your little sister demands to know looking up at him. ”I’m sorry my grandma was suppose to take her, I know you don’t want to be stuck babysitting with me, you can leave if you want.” You explain, talking extremely fast like you always do when you get nervous. Ashton just smiles at you before he squats to your sister’s level ”Yes I am! My name is Ashton, what’s yours?” Your sister looks at him skeptically as if she was debating whether or not she answer. ”(Y/S/N)” she says quietly ”Wow that sounds like a princess name! Are you a princess?” He asks in the most gentle voice and you can’t help but smile at how great he is with her.
- Calum- ”You know you don’t have to come right?” You ask Calum for about the millionth time. He had insisted on coming to your sister’s dance recital and your sister hadn’t been good at hiding the fact she didn’t really care for Calum. You had no clue why he was the sweetest guy you knew, your parents pinned it on her being a rebellious thirteen year old. ”I know but I want to be there to show I support her…even if she hates me.” He states simply, you grab his hand and walk into the theater. You sit for a few minutes watching the other dancers before she finally walks onto the stage for her solo. She dances stunningly, you can see all of her ballet lessons had paid off. She walks off the stage and you run over to her throwing your arms around her ”You were amazing!” She smiles still breathing heavily from dancing. Calum walks up moments later with a bouquet of flowers, you glance at him wondering where on earth he had gotten them but he just grins. ”You know after watching you dance I think I might quit my band to become a dancer, that totally kicked ass!” Calum informs her handing her the flowers, your sisters is taken aback ”Um wow thank you so much Calum, they’re gorgeous”
- Luke- Your parents had invited Luke over for dinner and you were really nervous they would say something to embarrass you. Right now you were watching TV with him on the couch waiting for your parents to finish cooking, while your three year old sister played with her barbies on the living room floor. ”Relax babe” Luke whispers in your ear sensing how nervous you are. ”You whispering in my ear like that doesn’t help me calm down it just makes me horny.” You whisper shout back to him, he arches his eyebrows at your comment ”It’s a shame your parents are here or else I would just throw you down and -” he starts to seductively explain but your little sister interrupts him. ”Luke! Luke! Play with me!” she demands, you roll your eyes could she have been a bigger mood killer. ”(Y/S/N) Luke is big boy he doesn’t want to play with you.” You answer for Luke ”None sense! I would be honored to play barbies with you.” He tells her surprising you ”Oh I want to be her I like her outfit!” He exclaims ever so child like and you just laugh wondering how you ever ended up with someone so wonderful.
- Michael- The doorbell rang so you dragged yourself off the couch to see who was there, you were confused when you saw Michael standing on your front porch with his guitar case. ”What are you doing here babe?” You asked baffled, still in your pajamas. ”Well your Mom was talking to me about good places to take (Y/S/N) to get guitar lessons and I offered to do it myself because if she is going to learn she might as well learn from the best.” He explains with a cocky smirk on his face. ”Oh.” you state simply ”And here I was thinking you were going to try serenade me in order to get in my pants.” You admit sheepishly, Michael chuckles to himself before asking ”Why would that have worked?!” Michael had been hinting he wanted to do it with you for awhile but you had been ignoring his pleas. You walk over to him and wrap your arms around his neck, and softly kiss his lips ”Maybe.” you whisper as you pull away. He leans in to kiss you again but you put a hand to his lips ”No no Mr.Nice guy you have to go teach my sister how to be a rock star.” You taunt, he looks at you biting his lip ”You’re a bitch you know that.” you just smile at him as if to say ”I know.”
- 16th July
- Ashton- You had saved up your money to buy him a really nice drum set, when he walked into the room he was speechless.
- Calum- He had been talking recently about all the killer bands that were playing at warped this year so you decided to get him tickets for his birthday. He had the biggest smile on his face.
- Luke- You told him he get his present later tonight in the bedroom.
- Michael- You know Michael had been really home sick on tour so you decided to throw him a surprise party, he had no clue what you had been up to.
- 16th July
- Ashton- Ash is driving you to the movies for your first date night since he got back from his tour, you had spent a majority of the drive just catching up and enjoying each other’s company. ”You’re insecure don’t know what for.” you faintly hear Liam’s voice start to sing, Ashton instantly turns it up louder and sings along obnoxiously in an attempt to serenade you. ”Come on (Y/N) I know you know the words, sing with me!” He pleads grinning like a complete idiot. ”Ash I can’t sing I sound awful!” You admit sheepishly, in your opinion you sounded like a dying whale and Ashton was over here being perfect. ‘Bullshit!” He exclaims before he continues ”Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but youuuu.” He sings pointing to you at the end of the verse and you take that as your cue to join in. You hate your singing voice but he’s face looks so adorable you just can’t help but give in, so when the chorus rolls around you sing in unison ”Baby you light up my world like no body else.”
- Calum- ”It’s going to be okay babe, you probably won’t even feel it.” Cal reassures you squeezing your hand a little tighter. You sigh knowing from the all the videos you have watched that it will most likely hurt like hell because well tattoos are painful. You’re getting a sparrow on your shoulder blade with the lyrics ”Take a breath and let the rest come easy” underneath it in cursive. ”Alright here we go.” The tattoo artist announces and you can hear the purr of the needle starting up. You clench Calum’s hand ”Fuck” you whine as the needle drags across your skin. ”Distract me Cal please.” You beg your eyes starting to water from the pain. ”Sing ‘Dear Maria’ with me, starting at the lyrics your getting?” You nod okay, willing to try anything to distract yourself from the pain. Calum counts you guys off and then you harmonize ”Take a breath and let the rest come easy, never settle down cause the cash flow leaves me always wanting more.”
- Luke- ”Say hi (Y/N)!” Luke instructs you, gesturing towards the camera on his laptop, he was doing a twitcam for the fans in your apartment. ”Hey guys! What’s crack-a-lackin?” You ask laughing at how ridiculous you sound. ”She’s a werido” He whispers jokingly to the camera, you lightly smack him on the back of the head ”I heard that Hemmings!” He chuckles at the way you pretend to be hurt. ”I’m sorry” He says in a high pitch voice poking his lower lip out at you. You can’t help but lean forward and peck his lips. ”Your forgiven.” You tell him grinning ”Sorry for the PDA guys.” Luke gushes he cheeks turning a light shade of pink. You see his eyes roam over the tweets he is getting and you hope no one is giving him a hard time. ”They want us to sing together.” He tells you trying to suppress his smile, you walk over and sit by him on the couch. ”Alright what should we sing?” You ask the fans, it was new to you talking to people you can’t see but you had grown more comfortable with it. ”Oh let’s do that one!” You exclaim, pointing to the tweet that read ”Kids in Love” Luke nodded his head in agreement. ”Ready go” ”I look back to the one and only summer time and my girl was the envy of every friends of mine, she slept safely in my arms, we were so young and invincible.”
- Michael- Today was the day you had been waiting for, Michael was coming home from his tour and you guys were finally going to get to spend the night together. You had been cleaning your apartment all afternoon because you wanted it to look like you weren’t a total slob. Right now you’re working on the kitchen and blasting 5SOS because you loved their music. You sang along with Michael’s voice on the track ”She’s a good girl, she’s daddy’s favorite. Save for Harvard and she knows she’ll make it.” You finish belting the last line and take a swig of your water. ”She’s good in school, she’s never truant, she can speak french and I think she’s fluent.” Michaels voice sings but it echoes through the hallways and sounds real. You turn around to see Michael standing behind you, you don’t even have time to form a sentence you just run into his embrace. ” I caught an earlier flight.” He whispers into your ear making your insides feel all fuzzy. Your step back from him ”Well I guess I’ll just have to find someway to repay you now won’t I?” You taunt, slowly lifting your top off with a smirk, as the chorus to good girls are bad girls plays in the background.